Animal Crossing Saxophone Trio

General discussion

Moderators: MayorOfLongview, FredProgGH, Sam Gamgee, Bnielsen

Japes
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro

Animal Crossing Saxophone Trio

Post by Japes » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:43 pm

Arranged this and recorded it the other day. Actually did each in one take!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=re7sx_Pdt_M
Luke 6:27-31
27 "But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. 29 If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. If someone takes your cloak, do not stop him from taking your tunic. 30 Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. 31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.

FredProgGH
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Re: Animal Crossing Saxophone Trio

Post by FredProgGH » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:54 pm

Woah! This is seriously good. Really. :D
"The baloney is yodeling" -- [i]Jon Arbuckle[/i]

Bnielsen
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Post by Bnielsen » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:11 pm

Nice man! Where you have that recording studio?
Brian Nielsen
GH Merch '09 - GH Roadie '05 - GH NEARFest Choir '03

Japes
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro

Post by Japes » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:15 pm

Bnielsen wrote:Nice man! Where you have that recording studio?
Basement. It's very rudimentary (only one track at a time, since it's just hooked up to the line in jack of my old iMac) and the dehumidifier runs right next to it... But it's better than nothing!
27 "But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. 29 If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. If someone takes your cloak, do not stop him from taking your tunic. 30 Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. 31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.

Japes
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro

Post by Japes » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:34 pm

Actually just finished another piece! Here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5YUFXybLkI
PS It's from Final Fantasy this time.

TheMarsh-WiggleQuester
Amateur
Amateur

Post by TheMarsh-WiggleQuester » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:38 pm

Man!!!

You are really freaking good.

My girlfriend plays the saxophone too but it's not playing as often as she played [part-time studying biology, and part-time with me :) ], she also plays really good, always play by ear, great melody skills though. So she ends up as my reference in the sax skills.

But man, you're really rock.

Impressive, most impressive.

Can we make new song requests!? :P
[i]"Christianity, if false, is of no importance, and if true, of infinite importance. The only thing it cannot be is moderately important."[/i]
[b]C. S. Lewis[/b]

Japes
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro

Post by Japes » Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:39 am

TheMarsh-WiggleQuester wrote:Man!!!

You are really freaking good.

My girlfriend plays the saxophone too but it's not playing as often as she played [part-time studying biology, and part-time with me :) ], she also plays really good, always play by ear, great melody skills though. So she ends up as my reference in the sax skills.

But man, you're really rock.

Impressive, most impressive.

Can we make new song requests!? :P
Lol. Sure, but they have to be either from a video game, or you give me the sheet music. Video game sheet music is the easiest to come by for free. :P
ninsheetm.us is a good example.