Journey of the Dunadan

General discussion

Moderators: MayorOfLongview, FredProgGH, Sam Gamgee, Bnielsen

wesman

Journey of the Dunadan

Post by wesman » Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:21 am

I just uncovered 2 original small posters from the 1st ever Glass Hammer performance. Also in the tube was a program for the show.
Anyone interested in these holler back.
They are all in mint cont. and I need the money or would not consider letting these items go.

Wes

Japes
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro

Re: Journey of the Dunadan

Post by Japes » Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:39 pm

Depends how much you're think of selling them for. I'd probably be interested! :)
Luke 6:27-31
27 "But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. 29 If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. If someone takes your cloak, do not stop him from taking your tunic. 30 Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. 31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.

wesman

Re: Journey of the Dunadan

Post by wesman » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:25 am

I really have no idea what to ask for them. I guess it depends what they are worth to you.

Btw, the date on the program is 1993.

I was the lighting tech for the show and these posters were my pay for running the console.

Would .50 cents be too much ? lolz kidding.

Maybe $25 to $40. range ? Once again dunno what is fair so don't bend me over too far.

I'm still upset they didn't spring for the dry ice I wanted to use...

Wes